RV and TENT CAMPING at Chena Hot Springs Resort
$20 PER SITE PER NIGHT
(907) 451-8104 x 0
Check in at 3PM - Check out at 11AM
Available May 15 - September 15
$20 Fee for RV or Camping (plus taxes) per camp site.
$20 Fee also charged for non-campers to use Potable Water or Dump Station.
24 marked sites in the main campground for RVs or tents. Six camping sites are available close to yurts.
- No advance reservations are accepted. However, we will find space for you somewhere at the resort! So come on out!
- Camp space fee $20 per night.
- Water and dump station available for paying guests (included in overnight stay).
- $20 fee charged to use the Potable Water or Dump Station even if you are not staying overnight.
- Coin operated washers and dryers available.
- No electricity or plumbing hookups.
- Maximum 1 RV or two tents per space.
- Does not include swim or soak passes. Purchase Swim Passes at Pool House for $15 per adult per day. Seniors (60+) $13, Youth (6-17 years) $12. $5 Towel Rental. Pool House open daily 7AM-12 Midnight.
YURTS $65 - CHECK IN AT 3PM - CHECK OUT AT 11AM
Mongolian Style Yurt Tent with NO Heat, NO Electricity, NO Plumbing, NO Bedding.
Available May 15-September 15 - Reservations allowed by calling (907) 451-8104 x 0.
Yurts have three cots, one table and three chairs. Please bring your own sleeping bags or linens.
$65 for two persons. Additional 3rd person $20 (maximum three persons).
Does not include swim or soak passes. Purchase Swim Passes at Pool House for $15 per adult per day. Seniors (60+) $13, Youth (6-17 years) $12. $5 Towel Rental. Pool House open daily 7AM-12 Midnight.
To view a brochure detailing Chena's highlights click here.
REV May 7, 2014 3:15 PM DF