The Pool House
(907) 451-8104 x 4
Our natural outdoor hot springs rock lake is an amazing experience for adults (ages 18+) to relax and enjoy the peaceful ambiance. It also makes for a romantic getaway for couples.
Guidelines for Pool Usage and Quick Facts:
- Daily pool hours are from 7:00 AM to midnight.
- Pool desk can be reached at (907) 451-8104 ext. 4.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to use outdoor natural adult Rock Lake.
- There are no lifeguards on duty at any of the pool or Rock Lake locations.
- Children must be supervised by adults and cannot be left unattended at any time while in the pool house or ts surrounding areas.
- Children ages 17 and under are allowed in the outdoor deck hot tub with adult supervision.
- The outdoor rock lake (ages 18+) is handicap-accessible with assistance.There is a wheelchair available to use for guests needing it to roll into the outdoor rock lake.
- Dressing room, lockers, hair dryers and lavatories are located in the Pool House.
- Swim suits are available for sale or there is a borrow box located at the pool desk with swimsuits or trunks that have been left behind by other guests, are laundered and available to use free of charge and keep afterwards.
- Locker fees require a quarter ($.25) per locker/per visit. Please bring some extras.
- Guests are welcome to visit Chena Hot Springs Resort for the day to enjoy the hot springs, pools, activities & restaurant, no overnight stay is required.
Daily swim passes
- $13 ........Seniors, (ages 60+)
- $15.........Adults (ages 18-59)
- $12 ........Children (ages 6-17 years)
- Free........Children 5 years and under with paying adult
- $100......Family Swim Pass (10 Swims). Not available for groups, wholesalers, travel agents or businesses
- $5 .........Towel Service for Day guest
- Towels are available for hotel guests without charge.
- Each pass includes the hot springs rock lake (adults 18+ only), indoor heated family pool, and both outdoor and indoor hot tubs, plus use of the locker area and shower facilities.
- Indoor heated pool where children can swim with adult supervision
- indoor hot tubs
- Outdoor hot tub and sunbathing deck where children can enjoy with adult supervision
- Baby changing table available in women’s locker room or family restroom.
- Average depth of the Hot Springs Rock Lake varies from day to day around four feet depending on the activity of the springs.
- Hot Springs average temperature is 106 degrees F. year around
- Indoor heated pool average temperature is 94 degrees F.
- Lost and Found: for lost items please call 451-8104, Ext. 4. Lost and found items are brought to the Corporate Office in North Pole at (2040 Richardson Highway) for pick up or can be mailed if desired.
- Chlorine: the outdoor natural hot springs adult (ages 18+) rock lake is not chlorinated. It is completely natural. It is drained weekly, cleaned and refilled. All hot tubs are chlorinated.
REVISED JUNE 1, 2015 DF 2PM