(907) 451-8104 x 7
Chena Hot Springs Resort is at milepost 56.5 which is at the very end of Chena Hot Springs Road. The paved road is called "Chena Hot Springs Road" because it ends at the resort! Open year-round, the scenic drive takes a little over an hour from downtown Fairbanks. It is common to see wildlife, especially moose, along the way.
CHENA SHUTTLE GROUND VAN TRANSPORTATION
Chena Hot Springs Resorts offers Chena Shuttle which is convenient round trip van transportation. It is included in all of our packages or for an extra fee for guests staying overnight in one of our lodge rooms. We can pick you up from the Fairbanks Airport, or any Fairbanks Hotel or downtown location.
- $99 for one way $195 for round trip for one person traveling alone
- $65 for one way and $125 per person round trip for 2 or more passengers in same van on same reservation.
- Guests MUST book ground van transportation at least 72 hours in advance.
- Shuttle schedules are subject to change to ensure our guests safety, airline connections, and timely transportation to and from the resort. Chena Hot Springs Resort staff will make every effort to notify guests of changes.
- Chena Hot Springs Resort reserves the right to adjust the shuttle schedule to best accommodate our guests and to continue our quest to be a "green" resort by consolidating shuttles when possible to reduce our carbon footprint.
Revised Sep. 22, 2014 9:30AM DF