(907) 451-8104 x 1904
Chena Hot Springs Resort is located at milepost 56.5 which is at the very end of Chena Hot Springs Road. The paved road is called "Chena Hot Springs Road" because it ends at the resort! Open year-round, the scenic 60 mile drive from downtown Fairbanks takes a little over an hour. It is common to see wildlife, especially moose, along the way.
CHENA SHUTTLE INFO
- Transportation is for guest in our lodging only.
- Round trip transportation costs $195 for a single traveler, or $125 per guest for 2 or more on the same reservation in the same van.
- One way shuttle is $130 for a single traveler and $65 per guest for 2 or more on the same reservation.
- Please call (907) 451-8104 x 1904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Chena Shuttle schedule, as it varies daily.
- Guests MUST book ground van transportation at least 72 hours in advance.
- Shuttle schedules are subject to change to ensure our guests safety, airline connections, and timely transportation to and from the resort. Chena Hot Springs Resort staff will make every effort to notify guests of changes.
- Chena Hot Springs Resort reserves the right to adjust the shuttle schedule to best accommodate our guests and to continue our quest to be a "green" resort by consolidating shuttles when possible to reduce our carbon footprint.
All package pricing includes round trip Chena shuttle except for the Romantic Getaway Package.
REV NOV 6, 2016 6PM NM